Don’t wait for an Accident to Happen!
This 8 hour course has more practical exercises than most, and is offered by the Fall Protection Group which is recognized around the world.
Participants will learn:
- fall protection fundamentals
- to identify most types of fall protection equipment & how it is used
- to calculate appropriate fall protection system setup
- methods of eliminating fall hazards
- components of fall arrest and fall restraint systems
- equipment specifications, limitations, care & inspection
- how to create a fall protection work plan
- the need for rescue planning and preparedness
Refunds will be given due to cancellation only if made at least 5 business days prior to course date. Those that cancel after the deadline, but before the course date, will receive a credit that can be applied towards future SICA courses, with an expiration date of two years. The credit amount will be the amount paid less 15% administrative fee. “No-Show’s” will receive no credit or refund.