The “Confined Space Training” course will allow you to:
- Establish confined space’s role in today’s industry
- Know WorkSafeBC requirements for confined spaces
- Acknowledge the principle hazards involved with CS entry
- Learn the basic skills in hazard recognition & control
- Use confined space assessment techniques
- Utilize confined space fall protection systems
- Learn rescue and retrieval requirements.
Refunds will be given due to cancellation only if made at least 5 business days prior to course date. Those that cancel after the deadline, but before the course date, will receive a credit that can be applied towards future SICA courses, with an expiration date of two years. The credit amount will be the amount paid less 15% administrative fee. “No-Show’s” will receive no credit or refund.